Hello!

Welcome to the Lazy Authoress' Nook. I'm Orangefyre, a former Quizilla writer who got fed up with the overzealous moderation... And thus, here I am! Check out the page.

Monday, March 21, 2011

BLEACH: 10 Minutes in Heaven =Visored Hideout= Rojuro "Rose" Otoribashi


A Volume of Manga
 
Pulling out a volume of manga, you stare at it for a moment. “Er… Manga?”

Rose stands up and smiles at you. “Hello, _______. You look ravishing, as always.” He takes your hand and ghosts a kiss across your knuckles. Gran elbows you appreciatively.

“He’s handsome,”

Rose flips his hair dramatically. “Well, it is my curse and my blessing—ouch! Love!”

Love leans back in his chair after tugging (hard) on Rose’s long blonde hair. Rose, rubbing his scalp, turns back to you and gives you a surprisingly possessive kiss on the forehead. Your face flames as he steps away. “Pardon me—I’ll meet you inside. I need to get something, first.”

You raise an eyebrow but do as you’re told and wait for him inside the broom closet. It’s dark and a bit chill, but the knowledge that Rose will join you soon makes things a little better.

Within a few seconds, the door opens again, and Rose, guitar in tow, comes inside. “_______?”

“Yeah, I’m right here. Why did you bring your guitar?”

“I wrote something for you,” he answers simply.

While Rose had still been a captain, you and he had been friendly. Rose had always been chivalrous to you, opening doors and helping you to cross puddles, even if it was still raining buckets. He treated all women with the same amount of courtesy, but to you… it had always meant so much more.

While you’re reminiscing, Rose begins to play. The soft trill of his guitar in the small room startles you at first, but as the song progresses, you find yourself drawn to him, until at last you’re seated at his side, your cheek laying on his broad shoulder while he plays the soft melody. His fingers dance delicately across the strings and his breath whispered through your hair.

“You wrote this… for me?” You ask, when the quiet song winds to a sweet close. “It’s so beautiful. Will you play it again?”

Rose, surprised, nods happily. “Of course.”

After the encore, you cuddle closer to him. “I can’t believe you wrote something so beautiful just for me.”

“How could I not? You’re so very beautiful yourself.” The pads of his fingers nudge your chin upwards and Rose’s gentle mouth finds yours. The kiss is a question, a request, and you obligingly open your mouth to admit Rose’s gingerly probing tongue and sweet kiss. His wavy blonde hair tickles your cheeks as you slide your fingers into it, holding his mouth on yours as his tongue dances with the same elegance as his finger on the neck of his guitar.

His lips seek the side of your neck, continually tender, warmly delightful. “May I call you my angel?” He whispers against your throat, and you sigh.

“Oh Rose…”

“Hmm?”

“I thought I’d never see you again.” You twitch him a smile, but even thinking it hurts. “I… I’ve never met another man like you.”

“We’re soulmates, my darling, and even after a hundred years I still know.” He cups your chin and gazes into your eyes. Your overly romantic heart melts. “Would you mind terribly staying with me?”

You shake your head. “Rose, I want to be with you forever.”

“I want that too, my dark-haired little angel. You won’t be able to go back to Soul Society,” he says suddenly, sounding concerned.

“I don’t care,” you answer, stroking Rojuro’s cheek. “If you’re not there, what is there for me? I belong here, with you.”

“You were the only woman who never fawned over me.” Rose says, smiling down at you as you play with the frilled collar of his shirt. “It was enchanting, and to this day you are the one I want.”

Grease?” You ask, remembering the name of the song from the musical.

“No, me. Now come here.” He pulls you into his arms and kisses you again, his tongue already in play, stroking and shushing over yours until your face is about ready to combust from the blush. Rose cups your cheek and nudges your lips open again, tasting the inside of your mouth as if you’re the last thing he’ll ever savor this way. His sweet, almond-y flavor taunts you as he moves to lean back, and you climb into his lap, holding his shoulders, your tongue taking its turn in his mouth. Rose tightens his arms around your back, mumbling love to you as his heart beats ever so gently against you.

Rose removes his long black coat and hangs it on the door, getting up only for a moment, before he returns to your side and opens his arms for you. “How I love you… Let me count the ways…”

“Are you reciting poetry now?”

Rose grins. “Maybe.”

“Don’t start, or I’ll start thinking I’m dreaming. Every girl wants a guy who writes songs for her and recites poetry and…” He lays a finger across your lips.

“I only think of what pleases you when I do those things. I like making you happy.”

Gran opens the door a crack. “Are you making grandkids?”

You and Rose gawk at each other, than at Gran, as you shriek, “No!  Gran, get out!”

“Whoops, sorry, didn’t mean to spoil the moment…” She peeks around the door.

Gran!

Rose, however, is laughing softly, his nose in your hair. “Your grandmother is a lot more fun than I would have thought.” He loops his arms around your waist and pulls you into his lap, your back to his chest. His chin rests on the crown of your head. “I love you, _______.”

“I love you too, Rose.”

No comments:

Post a Comment