Hello!

Welcome to the Lazy Authoress' Nook. I'm Orangefyre, a former Quizilla writer who got fed up with the overzealous moderation... And thus, here I am! Check out the page.

Monday, March 21, 2011

BLEACH: 10 Minutes in Heaven {Shinigami Heaven *Part One*} Shuhei Hisagi


 69

 “Uhm, Rangiku, I don’t know if you know this, but 69 isn’t a word.”

“It works just as well,” Shuhei Hisagi says from where he’s sitting. “You got me, _______.” He stands up, and you find yourself admiring deliciously bare arms from where you’re standing. Shuhei blushes faintly and rubs the back of his head when he realizes you’re practically salivating.

“Sorry about that…” You say, trying to laugh it off. “What can I say? You’re fun to look at!”

“That’s my girl!” Gran yells from the floor.

You glare at her, blush yourself, and run for the closet like you’ve been set on fire. The Lieutenant of the 9th Division has been your crush practically since you were old enough to know what a boy was. Shuhei had even helped Gran train you when you’d first become aware of your spiritual powers. Of course, being seventeen and stuck for ten hours a day with a handsome, often shirtless, instructor hadn’t been the best for your sanity, but you’d pummeled quite a few dummies while trying not to stare.

Shuhei steps through the door and shuts it behind himself. “Rangiku just would have slammed it.” He moves in front of you and you reach out a hand to shake. It had been a while since you’d been alone long enough to talk.

Unfortunately, due to height difference, the proffered hand hit a certain portion of Shuhei’s anatomy that you had had no intention of going anywhere near. Shuhei, however, didn’t know that, and couldn’t care less, since he was crouched on the floor cursing.

“Oh my God, Shuhei, I’m so sorry, I didn’t realize I was so much shorter, oh crap, I’m sorry!”

“I’m fine,” Shuhei grunts, gritting his teeth. “That really hurt.”

“I’m sorry! Oh geez, I’d better go get some ice…”

“That’s an even worse idea!” When he whispered to you why, your face just about spontaneously combusted.

After a shaky start, you kneel in front of Shuhei (who, in turn, is kneeling in front of you) and rub the back of your neck sheepishly. “I’m really sorry. If I’d been thinking…”

He shakes his head. “You probably still would have figured out a way to cause me physical torment. You’re good at that.”

“What do you mean?” You ask, an eyebrow raised.

“While I was training you. Do you know how hard it was not to just go over and hold you? You were my student, for God’s sake, but that didn’t seem to matter. You were seventeen. I was robbing a cradle.”

“Well, you’re not now!” You answer, much faster than you’d intended.

Shuhei’s head shot up. “You mean you actually… I wasn’t imagining that you were staring at me?”

You want to kick yourself, but seeing as it is anatomically impossible, you content yourself with a few choice swear words. “Yes, I stared at you. All the time. I couldn’t stop. Everything about you… I was totally hooked. I still am. Why do you think I spend so much time here, rather than the human world?”

“I… I can’t. You were my student, and you’re young. I can’t expect you to pick one world over another or to even know what love is.”

“Don’t act like you’re a bazillion years older than me, Shuhei. You don’t want to get involved because you don’t love me.”

“What kind of stupid idea is that? I love you more than anything—“ he bit his lip.

“I see you found your answer.” You say, unable to keep the triumph out of your voice.

Shuhei growls with frustration and drags a hand through his spiky black hair. “You’re infuriating.” With that, his mouth captures yours.

His arms sweep around your back, riding low on your hips, his fingers slipping gently beneath your top to brush your skin. His hot breath fans your ear as his lips press yours open, as his tongue slides over yours, teaching, like he always does. “I need you. I need you to be waiting when I come back from a long day. I need you to help me lead the 9th Division. I just… I need you.”

“And I love you,” you answer, wily hands rubbing his muscular arms and stroking the tattoo on his neck. Your tongue darts out to touch the “69” on his cheek. He closes his mouth over yours again, fingers caressingly sliding around to your back as his lips heat. His body, all angles and hard planes, presses hard to yours, every square inch locked with pent-up need.

Your own fingers are tangled in his hair, gripping tight, and Shuhei grunts, his mouth running down your throat. His lips brush one perfect spot, one tiny area of ultra sensitive skin, and you tug on his hair. His teeth find your sweet spot, nipping, until a faint red mark appears. “There,” he growls, his kisses growing more urgent. “Everyone will know who loves you.”

You return the gesture, although you bite quite a bit harder than necessary just to get Shuhei to cry out. He doesn’t disappoint, but you didn’t count on his stumble that carried you both to the wall, kissing and touching and loving. His heart and yours gallop, beat for beat, as the burning in your souls connects, twines.

Shuhei nuzzles your neck. “I’ve never lost control like that before. Did I hurt you?”

“No… But I gave you a serious hickey.”

“Huh?” Shuhei touches it just as the door opens; Renji laughs out loud. “Man, take a look at your neck! Looks like she bit you pretty good.”

Shuhei narrows his eyes and Renji, still laughing, pats him on the back. “Hey, at least you finally got with her. Eh, Rangiku, pony up the money—he told her he loves her!”

“You pony up,” Gran says, grinning. “I bet they’d finally get together and make out. Eat that, red!” She snatches the wad of bills from Renji, who just scowls.

1 comment: