Hello!

Welcome to the Lazy Authoress' Nook. I'm Orangefyre, a former Quizilla writer who got fed up with the overzealous moderation... And thus, here I am! Check out the page.

Monday, March 21, 2011

BLEACH: 10 Minutes in Heaven -Karakura Town- Kisuke Urahara


45
 
Being much older than the other players, when you guess a number, you’re half-joking. There’s no way you’re going in the closet with some teenager, particularly with Kisuke Urahara in the room. You and Kisuke have had a long-standing… Well, you don’t know what to call it. Kisuke likes to pinch your backside when you walk by, and you like to punch him.

Living in the human world has had its benefits, and though you’d never admit it even under torture, having Kisuke around has made things so much better. He’s funny and smart and laidback, everything you’ve ever wanted in a guy. Even so, wild horses would not drag this admission from you. “45!”

Kisuke gets up from where he was playing his dice game and slips them in his pocket. “Looks like it’s you and me, ________.” He mockingly holds out a hand to lead you into the closet. You slap it and walk in yourself.

“You’ve got ten minutes,” Ichigo says before he shuts the door behind you.

“So, Hat-and-Clogs, why haven’t you tried to feel me up yet?” You ask of the empty air in front of you, folding your arms across your chest.

On cue, a pair of lecherous hands descend on your behind, and Kisuke receives a roundhouse kick to the spleen that sends him crashing into the opposite wall. “Really, _______,” he groans as he gets to his feet, “Do you always have to be so violent?”

“Do you always have to grope me?”

“Of course. You haven’t seen that derriere of yours… I was just appreciating the marvelous shape.”

“Quit it with the jokes, Kisuke. Have you gotten the new shipment of modsouls?” You don’t especially want to talk shop, not when you’ve finally got the man you want to marry alone, but if you don’t, you have a feeling you might just break him in half.

“No, not yet,” he says with an enormous sigh. “I had one in there just for you—very Dolly Parton.”

You resist the urge to hurl a shoe at him. “Urahara, some days I want to kill you.”

“And other days?”

The question, which at first doesn’t seem shrewd, lances into your unprotected heart. He knows! “I just want to kill you less,” you say, surprisingly without fumbling your words.

“I see.” Kisuke sounds… angry?

Within moments you are trapped in his strong arms, your mouth plundered by his. Kisuke tightened his grip, drawing you further into him, as his tongue brushes your lower lip. “Open your mouth,” he mutters, then, when you refuse to comply, he growls and nips your chin. You squeak, and his tongue plunges inside, skimming the line of your teeth. His kisses are furious and very nearly out of control, and you can hear yourself making soft, needy little sounds as his mouth finds the side of your neck and he begins to suck.

You manage to grab his tie, and although your brain screams to strangle him for kissing you, you loosen it and tug the knot open, then work down the buttons of his shirt until his chest is bared to you. Kisuke pauses only long enough to unbutton his sleeves and toss both the jacket and shirt aside.

Your back to the wooden floor, you feel his weight everywhere, his warm skin, his taunt mouth. “I’ve loved you since we were both in the Academy,” he says, when the initial onslaught is over, and he props himself over you, forehead and chest damp. “You infuriate me, woman.”

“You piss me off too, Hat-and-Clogs.”

“Kisuke.”

You wrap both arms around his neck. “Why didn’t you say anything earlier? I mean, it wasn’t like we weren’t ever alone…”

“You’ve seen what you do when I come anywhere near you.” His eyes sharpened accusingly.

“Only when you grab my bum.” You grin up at him, and Kisuke, unable to stay mad at your warmth, returns to kissing you.

“How do you expect me to be a pervert if I’m not allowed to be pervy?”

“Idiot,” you laugh, and he takes advantage of your open mouth to slip his tongue in, brushing it across your own. He tastes like peppermint and the vaguest hint of citrus as he swirls his tongue inside your mouth, tasting, tempting, teasing. For a man who acts as though he’s respectable, he has an incredibly sinful kiss.

“So, _______, thus ends the feud between us?”

“I guess so,” you say, laying your head back on Kisuke’s arm. “But only on one condition.”

“Hmm?”

“You have to be mine—today, tomorrow, forever.”

“You mean promise I’ll be faithful to you, right?” Kisuke leans up, his abs contracting. You are momentarily distracted. “You’re oogling me, _______.”

You look up at him in disbelief. “You oogle me all the time!”

“So? I intend to make an honest woman of you. I’m allowed.” He sits up and pulls your head into his lap, then gives you a quick kiss. “What do you think, _______? Should we get married?”

Tears spring unexpectedly to your eyes. “I love you, Urahara—I always have, and I always will.”

“I love you too, sweetheart. Now where is my shirt…?”

“Here,” you say, handing it to him just as the closet door opens and Uryu, thoroughly annoyed, tells you both to get a room.

No comments:

Post a Comment